Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Glitter OD

So I broke down and bought several glitters from Sally Beauty Supply, and finally took the time to play tonight. I should have kept it simple, but ah well...live and learn!
I started with SH's Mint Sorbet, which it a very dense polish, in terms of color.
This is 2 coats, with no top coat...SHINY!
Next I applied some generic clear top coat that was a regular dry time, and went with a silver/holo glitter and sprinkled a bit of sunshine yellow glitter on also (should have stopped at the yellow!)
Again...I should have stopped here. I don't think the
camera caught the yellow, but it was soooo  pretty!
So here is the finished mess on my left hand...
TOO much dark green LOL...although now it is growing on me!
and the right hand...so different, but my left arm is still so limited, it does its own thing!
What do you think? Color overkill?, do you like one look better?

No comments: