Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, May 30, 2011

Not so subtle Pink mani (pic heavy)

My Bundle Monster plates came on Friday and I couldn't wait to play with these! My daughter got her nails done first, though, so here is a tiny sample of her nails



I finally got to my own nails today, and I was torn! SO many choices...so few nails lol, Finally decided to do a sponged mani because I have wanted to try this for a LONG time. But then I stamped over the top! Best of all worlds, imo.

I used OPI's I Think in Pink, Orly's Softest White, and Revlon's Ruby Ribbon (accidentally called this Ruby Slipper in a previous post, woops), and BM plate 221 stamped with Konad special silver polish.


I used 3 coats of the OPI ITIP as a base, the I sponged diagonal with Ruby Ribbon and a little bit here and there with the white. I used the konad special sparkly silver on the top, and that is the only thing subtle about this! The colors are bright and I love how this came out, even though the silver stamping is hard to see. Topped with SV.




I am NOT a pink girlie-girl,but I am still loving this mani...would be a good one for October-Breast Cancer Awareness Month


1 comment:

JQ said...

your daughter's mani is INSANE! Is that orange with dark pink metallic??? WIN

I like the subtlety of the stamp with the sponging.