Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blue Chrome with a franken!

A week or so ago when I was making some frankens, I made one that turned into sort of a dusty dark blue and I love it. I will post later what I made it from, but for now, here is a bit of a repeat with new colors.

I started with 2 thick coats of my dusty blue franken...and layered my little bottle of glisten from OPI (no name, it was a mini and a promo pack). Here I took a picture with the franken and then the layered look so you can see the difference.

Here under different lighting...Oh and I AM getting better at the little flowers! YAY! Dotting tool, french mani white, and those darned tiny gold balls. I wore this mani for 5 very stressful  (work) days, so I think I did pretty good! And just for kicks and giggles, here is what Montana in the spring looks like along the Blackfoot River (which is still at flood stage)...

3 comments:

Paulina said...

what a nice franken :)

thanks for voting in the contest :)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Your franken is gorgeous!

Gottwinkies said...

Thank-you both!