Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dusty Dark Blue Franken

First, I promised to show ABOP my franken from my "Blue Chrome with a franken" post. This polish turned out lovely, and it was only 2 different Sally Hansen polishes, so cheap, too!

I took a fair amount of Pacific Blue and Black Out, That is all!! Mixed them together in a Petites polish bottle, which was somewhat of a mistake...skinny-winny brushes :0)
Here is what 2 coats looks like on my index and middle fingers...


I really want to play with this franken a bit now....because I love the color...maybe some fine glitter or something...not sure yet, hmmmmm

2 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I'm sorry, I just saw this post now because I'm soooo behind on my blog reading! Thanks for the info on what's in the franken - wow, that really IS a simple one. I looove Pacific blue!

Handyman Boynton Beach said...

Thankss for a great read