Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, July 22, 2011

Teal Me Away Glittery Gradient

I felt like some blues, so of course it couldn't be a plain blue mani, Oh, No...
I started with 2 coats of SH Blue Me Away

I will say this now...please forgive/ignore the messy cuticles and such. For some reason lately, every time I clean up, I mess up the whole nail. After the base coat, I decided to sponge a gradient, and play around a bit. I used all the polishes below.

I sponged on OPI Austen-tatious Teal, sponged on a little SH Black Out at the tips. After I rethunk this...I added more OPI ATT over the tips to really make it show. Then, because I simply couldn't stop, I dabbed on a little bit of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie with a detail brush on all the tips and up the nail a bit. I personally think the color combo is a bit edgy, but I still LOVE it!! The pictures don't do it justice, because when I move my hands, you can see the purple, a teal metallic and then of course GLITTER!




I might try posting a video later, but for now, click on the pics if you want to see the sparkly details. It was so funny at work...a burly male customer commented to me "nice nails". Now, I personally take that as a high compliment when a guy says that. Not in a flirting way...just to comment! So I think that makes this mani a success in my book!

2 comments:

Paulina said...

pretty! :)

Gottwinkies said...

Thank-you very much Paulina!