Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pink Mani for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I mentioned previously that I wanted to alternate between Halloween and Pink manis this month...so here is another pink mani with a franken I made.

I used an old (5-6 years old, maybe )Mary Kay nail polish called Pink Starshine and Spectraflair. Simple as that. The MK polish had this awesome gold look to it, but was ultra sheer and kind of disappointing actually ON my nails....so it has sat and been ignored. In comes the Spectraflair...awesome addition to this polish, in my opinion. Check out the holo-golden-pink goodness!




Man, this color makes me happy...pink and all. I was actually 90% done with a white holo with pink ribbons...but I was so frustrated and disappointed by it...I wiped the whole thing off, LOL. Has anyone else done that? GAHHH, so frustrating! I do believe I am giving up on ribbons! They turn out awesome on a flat surface, but stink on my fingers, so Hello Acetone!

Tell me about any special manis you are doing this month...Halloween  or otherwise!

No comments: