Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I missed stamping....

I haven't done a stamped mani for some time and tonight I realized I have missed those manis. Weird, I know, but life has been just a little too hectic to take much time with nail stamping.

Tonight, even though my weekend was a little crazy...I felt the need for a konadicure, or what passes for one in my home :0)

One coat of Wet N Wild Black Creme for a base. Then one coat of Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl (*sigh* I hate the name but love the color). Here is the uncleaned version of how that looks, even though you may have seen it before.


These pictures definitely DON'T do this polish any justice. All sorts of subtle glitter in a purple base, and just gorgeous to apply, also.

I didn't want to hide any of the purple flash, so I decided to stamp some leaves near the edges with Sally Hansen Black Pearl Chrome. They turned out very pretty (if you don't look close, LOL)


Much prettier in person, though. The purple glitter flashes more frequently and is more visible. In these pictures, seems like only the other colors of glitter are showing :0(

**I have a quick question...I want to put more of my craft things on, but what do you think? I originally started this as a crafty blog, but the fingernail polish has taken over. Do you mind if I put occasional craft projects on? I am working nightly on presents for my family, but I won't be able to post them until after the Holidays :0) My girls are sneaky enough....I can't let the secrets out until Christmas, Mouhahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!** If you are really curious, e-mail me :0)

3 comments:

Swååfie said...

I like this :)

And flash all the crafty things you want ;) This is your blog! :)

Gottwinkies said...

Hahaha, Thanks :0) I do like showing my crafts! Just need to make sure I take more pictures before I give things away!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Always fun to come back to certain forms of nail art, isn't it? Would love to see your crafty stuff too!