Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Polka Dot Insanity!

I was just telling a co-worker the other day that I would never be able to pull off a polka dot summer dress...BUT a polka dot mani is a whole other can of worms!

Many very talented ladies have done this mani in a stunning fashion. This is just my version of it. Work was hectic and stressful this week, so I needed something fun and carefree.
Two coats of Revlon Silver dollar, with 2 sizes of polka dots. I used my dotting tool for the small dots and the flat end of a bamboo skewer for the large dots. I have been wanting to try this mani for almost 6 months now, hehehhe.
 GAH! look at the smearing! I hate it when I think I did a great mani and pictures show me this kind of stuff...grrrr


Right hand...I don't use this one much for photos....I am right handed and need that for clicking pictures!

Here is what I used:

Speaking of dots....here is a recent mani that was not so successful, but the first time I did a mani with this franken. Meh, ok, but nothing to rave about!

Take care and be safe :0)

2 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I think these are both successful!

Gottwinkies said...

I am not very good at making them the same size, though, but thanks!...maybe I need more practice, or do the dotting tools make that much of a difference?