Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, February 6, 2012

Franken Quick Change!

I couldn't leave my last franken on my nails... 1) It changed the pretty blue too much and 2) Not enough sparkle/glitter :0)

So I decided to switch to a franken gray color and a franken neutral-purple glitter.

One coat of my gray franken....on my really atrocious-looking right hand...ok, it could be worse, but not a lot...

Then 2 coats of my neutral-purple glitter franken

 So, I had to look close, but I guess I did put black glitter in this...

Also, I put in some (pinkish) glitter you can see below in the close-up version, that made me think "black cherry" because it had an offset look to it that was almost black. Cool glitter that I got from Jo Ann's Fabric. White holo hex glitter, silver holo bar glitter and some other pretties...


Here are my two frankens above...

And the purple glitter franken over Orly Charged Up, next to the franken alone...you can see more detail here!

I was really pleased with how this turned out...I was inspired by Lynderells'a frankens, since it looks like I will never have one, hahaha!!

No comments: