Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday with Ozotic 534!

Yup, today is my birthday and my family has spoiled me. I am extremely lucky and feeling only moderately old, hehehehehe!
I went to my mom-in-law's house to help her with her young alpacas and trim their hooves. The alpacas are about a year and a half old, and getting to be quite bundle of fleece! What made me feel pretty darn good, was being able to get the larger alpaca (aka Tom Sawyer) down to the ground with minimum fuss when my 21 year old daughter could not...YAY for Moms with Muscle!!

OK, I will get on to the mani *grins cheesily*
My present to me...Ozotic 534 over black . Whoo-Hoo! Thank-Heaven for llarowe.com! That site is amazing!
1 coat SH Black Out, 1 coat of Ozotic 534...sit back and drool...

Under artificial (Ott) lighting, above..

 With a little bit of natural light, above and below. You can see one of the offset colors. It really didn't give me lobster/corpse fingers...my camera simply didn't know WHAT to make of actual sunshine this time of year hehehehe....

OK...below-what happens to an awesome birthday mani after wrestling outside in the cold with spitting alpacas (yes, they really DO spit). However, they are so darn adorable, I can ignore that...
Not bad, really...I expected a broken fingernail, to be honest. This is long for my nails. So thanks to Loodie and all the other awesome bloggers that have helped me gain stronger nails and better looking hands!

2 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

What a great birthday gift to yourself! Looks gorgeous, and happy birthday!

Gottwinkies said...

Thank-you Dear Lady...I felt a bit guilty until I reminded myself that it was my birthday! Take care