Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My take on Clarins 230

I don't claim to be a frankening genius, but I was pretty pleased with how this franken turned out...even if it doesn't really look like Clarins 230, the famed Unicorn Pee.....

I was a Franken Maniac last week and made 2 versions of this but liked this one best. I started with Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue, 2 coats...so pretty on its own! Some of these might have topcoat, I didn't keep track...sorry!


After I got done sighing over this pretty blue, I added my franken, which I haven't named yet...
1 coat...



I am trying a video for the first time, so bear with me!

OK...I think it worked, but please forgive the weird ambient sounds going on in the background! I thought I had applied some music to the video to hide the sound of incoming e-mail on my phone, but it disappeared.....
Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Very pretty, it completely changes the look of the base color. And good job on the video.

Gottwinkies said...

Thank-you Anita! I was surprised how much it changed the base color, too! Doing th evideo was a bit weird, lol!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

That blue is breathtaking on you! Great franken, and all I heard on the vid was music.

Gottwinkies said...

ABOP, You are so awesome and sweet! I drool over a good blue and even though I think they look good on me...so nice to hear I am not far off :) *hugs*
Thanks on the franken comment...I think I need to thin out the color density maybe.....