Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Franken: Leprechaun Toes

I was playing around with some frankens...feeling sad about TKB's ordering situation, and I came up with 3 frankens...2 were keepers, one was a bit "iffy".

The one for today's mani I think I will call "Leprechaun Toes". I really wanted a sparkly, flashy green for St. Patrick's Day.

3 coats of LT (hehehehe) with not nearly enough topcoat!

 I really like how this one turned out...OK on its own and would also look awesome over black or a dark green or even silver/grey, I think...

 There is actually black hex glitter in this, but none came out on my nails....

So you can probably guess on the one I goofed up, lol.... I miscalculated the amount of shimmer the pigment would add, and over did things just a wee bit.  The far left franken is inspired by Lynderella's Change...I love that polish and don't think Iwill ever be able to get that one, so I made something I could pretend was Change, hehehehe. The middle one is my Leprechaun Toes and the coppery mess on the right may have to go....
OH, and thanks to MK at http://polishandpigments.blogspot.com for her site that has helped me with glitter issues! (And ABOP that pointed me there!!)

On the flip side of things, I am trying to set up an Etsy shop with some of my craft items! This seems to be making my husband happy...wonder if he thinks it will fund my craft addictions?!

Mouhahahaha! As IF!

No comments: