Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, May 11, 2012

Head Trip!

I have my Nail Mojo back, I think.... I sat down to do something plain jane with pink...not having much in mind and came up with this mani, and I adore it!

I called this "Head Trip" because, OK, I grew up in the 70's and it seemed like everyone talked about drugs. This made me think of all the songs and talk about acid trips. Never did it, but it brought to mind those memories....psychedelic craziness! Don't get me wrong...I am not promoting drugs of any kind!!
OK, Nuff said....enjoy the spam!

 Duochrome loveliness, yes?!




The guilty parties.... Sally Hansen Twisted Pink, LA Colors-sheerish purple (can't remember the name), Rimmel purple/blue duochrome and these awesome little Sally Girl Gold Glitters....

May your loved ones be healthy and happy, and may your Nail Mojo never leave you....

No comments: