Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Black and Gold Negligee


So naughty! That is exactly what this reminded me of...a racy, Lacy black nightgown! This was super easy if you have stamping plates...2 coats of Revlon Gold Coin with SV for my topcoat, and then I stamped using Sally Hansen Black Out. So simple, but so  lovely, I thought!






If any of you have visited my etsy site, I just posted some of my jewelry on the site. Thank-you if you have visited it and if you have...feedback is appreciated!

Have a great evening and I leave you with my version of Happiness...


My daughter, my dog and I canoeing on the river...Life is indeed good!

4 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

Yes, I know that feeling you express with the last photo - the simple little pleasures fill you with so much energy and love :)
And you are right about the negligee mani - very lovely!

Nail Nerd said...

You're so good with the stamping! Looove the canoe pic too, y'all are doing summer in the 100% right way. :)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I looove that mani!

Gottwinkies said...

Marias Nail Art-Thank-you for the comment on the mani and the pic. My daughter B is very camera shy and she heard the click and was very suspicious! It was such a great pic, I had to share.

Nail Nerd-Thank-you lovely lady! that is high praise coming from you with your amazing nail art! This summer is my way of making up for our close call.

ABOP, I am so glad you like it-your manis are so stunning! You ROCK!
All 3 of you-thank-you for commenting---I Have missed this, lol!