Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, November 2, 2012

New Family Member!

Our family has been very busy with a variety of Fall activities...mostly relating to cows, but I do have a bit of wonderful news.
I had resolved not to get another cat after our Goliath disappeared, fearing it might happen again (we think someone is poisoning  neighborhood kitties). My daughter J brought me a gift, however. A little sweet kitten that was rejected by momma at 1 week old. We got her this week at 3 weeks old. Someone cared well for her until she came to us. I named her Rowan, and she is a feisty little survivor. She has gained 2.5 oz. In 4 days....
She will be a 100% inside cat, that is for sure!
Also...I have tucked in a picture of one of my October Pink manis

2 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

Awww, congratulations - Rowan is a little darling, and is so lucky to have you. It would be wonderful for her to play with kittens similar age, so that she learns a little about how not to use claws and to be a cat - not that I'm suggesting that you get a mate for her, not at all - LOL ;)

Gottwinkies said...

That IS a good idea, Maria! We have a 3 year old cat and a dog, but neither will give her those kitten social skills!