Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jindie Nails Mani

I'm blogging from my phone again...computer time is at a premium right now, so this is easier in many ways.
I treated myself to 2 indie polishes by Jindie Nails- I have been wanting Water for Elephants for some time, so I splurged and bought that and Candy Cane on her etsy site. Here is my first mani with Candy Cane....not perfect, but very Christmasy! And my input is-her polishes Rock! This is 3 coats of JN Candy Cane and the stripes are some polishes that I painted on a plastic bag, let dry & cut into strips. Kinda fun-my first time trying this. Also, my tiny tree is a big cat tree officially! Jeesh!

2 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

Aw, lovely polishes, I can see why that was a lemming.
But the jury's vote goes to the adorable Christmas decoration cat ;)

Gottwinkies said...

Maria- you are so sweet & funny! When they look that cute-it is hard to get mad...just can't get mad at her! Wait till I use water for elephants...beautiful blue sparkly grey!