Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

KB Shimmer! Woooo!

OK, playing catch-up again. Anyone who gets snow SICK of winter yet?? SO this first mani was basically me giving winter the Bird...seriously, lol! And not a single managerial soul said a word, heheheheeeee..
So bright! 2 coats of WnW Sunny Side Up, 1 coat of KB Shimmer Orange Pop.



Below, One of my new polishes-Ninja Bat. Valentine-themed colors, but definitely not your typical heartsy polish, lol. It actually is named after a dear friend-her nickname at work, lol! This will be up on my etsy site tomorrow. Hope you like it!
 Below, kitten insanity...I was sitting relaxing on the couch-all of a sudden, the radio BLASTED! I turned around and ding-dong was looking at me like "What?!"

 Nova and Rowan cuddling while I do my nails in my craft/polish room...awwww....

One more pic...
Candeo Colors Melonball! Longtime lemming of mine. 1 coat over a failed polish experiment, lol...


4 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

Lovely swatches - but I also love your furry friends-photos :)
That's a real music lover you have on your hands there ;)

Gottwinkies said...

Thank-you Maria! She does seem to like music and looks at me when I sing along like a crazy woman...

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I can't get tired of the snow here because we haven't had any! Where I live, we usually get at least one day of snow, but none so far this season.
I love that first mani combo - looks like a party on your nails :)

Gottwinkies said...

I knew you wouldn't be sick of snow! All your mani pics have lovely sunshine! I am so ready for green things! Thank-you!